|Référence annonce : 884|
|Titre||New Business Development Manager|
|Description||PLACE: Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
TITLE: New Business Development Manager
Stichting PSI-Europe is a non-government organization based in Amsterdam that uses targeted interventions to connect the global PSI-network with European audiences, including donors, media organizations, academia and other stakeholders. Formed in 2008, the Amsterdam-based organization is a young and dynamic organization.
The New Business Development (NBD) Manager of PSI Europe will be based in Amsterdam and will work closely with PSI affiliates throughout the world, as well with the PSI head office in Washington, D.C. The NBD Manager will report to, and work closely with, the Chief Executive of PSI-Europe and the Communications Manager based in Amsterdam. On tasks closely related to the preparation of project proposals the holder of the new position will report directly to the NBD Director at PSI/Washington. Registered as a “Stichting” (Foundation), PSI-Europe offers employment conditions that follow the pertinent Dutch labour laws.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The NBD Manager will help organizations that are affiliated to the PSI Global Network to raise funds from European sources and to identify partner organizations within Europe. S/he should bring in experience in competitive bidding procedures for health related development projects organized by governmental donors including the European Commission. The NBD Manager will coordinate his/her work closely with the organizations affiliated to PSI and with PSI’s central office in Washington, DC. A professional background in Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) will help the NBD Manager to deliver against these responsibilities. Specific duties include:
• Assist PSI affiliates in identifying funding opportunities from European sources;
• Coordinate fund-raising activities closely with the relevant departments at PSI/Washington and its affiliates;
• Provide guidance on development funding provided by the European Commission;
• Facilitate partnerships between European NGOs and PSI affiliates;
• Collaborate with senior management at affiliate organizations and PSI/W to strategize on new business opportunities
• Coordinate with PSI and its affiliates to identify funding opportunities for innovations in delivery of reproductive health services;
• Represent PSI at meetings and conferences particularly related to Sexual & Reproductive Health (SRH);
• Communicate effectively to the PSI network about discussions related to SRH in Europe;
• Contribute to the website and in managing institutional knowledge of PSI-Europe
• The position will require approximately 10-15% of the total time for travel within Europe and overseas
• Possess experience in fundraising from European donors including the European Commission.
• Possess an advanced degree in health;
• Have at least 5 years of experience in international development
• Preferably have at least two years experience working in developing countries.
• Preference will be given to applicants with a professional background in Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH).
• Excellent writing skills in English and French;
• Excellent diplomatic negotiating skills and interpersonal communication capability
• Able to work independently.
|Type de contrat||Intérim/CDD/Mission|
|Nombre minimum d'années d'expérience||2 à 5 ans|
|Niveau d'expérience minimum||Etudiant|
|Niveau d'étude minimum||Bac Professionnel, BEP, CAP|
|Catégorie du poste||Santé - Autres|
|Société||PSI Europe psieurope.eu
|Postuler pour ce poste|